We are pleased to announce this year’s See and Hear Exhibition !
See and Hear Shropshire 2020 will be held on Wednesday 13th May
From 10am – 4pm at :
Shrewsbury Sports Village
If you have sight or hearing loss, know someone that does, or work with people that do, the See and Hear Shropshire exhibition will be beneficial to you.
The event will be host to :
– More than 60 local and national exhibitors
– Diabetes Awareness Sessions by Shropshire RCC
– Seminars and Workshops – covering Genetics and Sight Loss, Mental Health and more..
– Medequip bus, displaying a wide range of equipment to support independence
– Hearing Aid Maintenance Clinic by the Audiology Department from Shrewsbury and Telford Hospitals Trust
– Boccia Tournament hosted by Shropshire Disability Network
– All Ability Cycling by Sight Loss Opportunity Groups, RCC
… and of course East Shropshire Talking Newspaper will be there as usual.
We would be very pleased to meet you and explain anything you would like to know about our work. You might even meet our debonair Chairman Robert on the rounds with his video camera, as he makes a documentary film of the day on behalf of the organisers.
A Free Dial-A-Ride shuttle bus is available from Shrewsbury Railway Station every 30 minutes throughout the day. The first bus leaves the station at 9.30am.
For further details on the event, please contact Pauline Rose at VTTS on 01743 257746 or visit the website at :