Would you like to become a volunteer, or would you like to find out a little more about our volunteer roles ?
There are various roles involved in the production and distribution of our Talking Newspaper.
* Current information regarding roles for which we particularly need
volunteers at the present time, will be always be posted on our
News & Events Page *
Our main regular/ongoing activities are listed below :
- News and Feature Selection/Editing/Reading & Recording
- Issue Planning/Presentation
- Sound Recording
- Copying USB Memory Sticks
- Packing/Unpacking Pouches containing USB Memory Sticks
- Ordering, Distribution, and Servicing of USB Memory Stick Players
- Fund Raising
- Listener/Volunteer Recruitment
For more details about what we do (and when), please see our About Us page.
If you would be interested in joining us a volunteer, please complete the Contact Form below, and include the following information :
– Your Name, Telephone Number (and email address if you have one).
– Which areas you think you may be interested in.
– What days/times you are available.
– A little about yourself.
We can then ensure that we ask the relevant person to contact you for a friendly ‘no-obligation’ chat about what you would like to get involved in.
Contact Details :
Registered Address :
East Shropshire Talking Newspaper For The Blind
C/O Shropshire Star
(The above is our Postal Postcode – For Sat Navs, please use TF1 5DT)
Telephone : 01952 241888
(This is an answerphone, but please do leave a message, including your name and number, as we pick these up regularly, and promise to respond as soon as possible).
email : email@example.com
Chairman : Mr R.A.Green
Patron : Lord Grocott of Telford